Thursday, July 06, 2006

We're moving tomorrow!!

Unless something doesn't work out with closing, & then we'll feel like big doofs! We've already loaded up a truck with nearly half of our stuff & most of our big furniture! And we're telling everybody that we're moving this weekend!

The 5th "Excitement for my new house" Reason...Reorganization!! I love having a neat, tidy house, even though that would surprise just about anyone who knows me. So after we get all settled in, & everything is in its place, it will be really cool. For a few months anyway...

More later--We're in the middle of packing!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Yeah! I found your blog, again!! :) I'm so glad that you are starting this up again. With 3 boys you have LOTS of stories to share!! My favorite is still probably the sharpie marker story - that's a good one!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. I will keep checking yours often to watch for any updates.

Congrats on the house and on Dan's job - VERY exciting! I can't wait to see your new house. I'm so happy for you guys!