Monday, August 21, 2006

My Little Guy's Growin' Up!!

Nathan, Jeremy, Derek & I went and visited Nathan's school tonight for the Meet the Teacher Open House thingy. That was so much fun! And I can't believe my firstborn is going to be in school this year! Craziness! It was so fun to see Nathan in his element. It really will be his element. He is a learnin' fool. I can't wait for him to take the world by storm.

Tonight when we met Nathan's teacher, Mrs. Linkous, I introduced them, & she said, "oh, is it Nathan? I wrote Nathaniel on everything. I can change that if you'd like." So we asked Nathan what he wanted to be called. "I'd like to be called Nathaniel, please." So cute!!

I am so worried about how Jeremy is going to take Nathan being gone at school that I am planning out some activities for us to do on Nathan's first day. Any ideas?

And, totally unrelated, how do you get ink off of clothes? Am I remembering correctly that you use hairspray? Or is it rubbing alcohol? HELP!!

((I guess I figured out the pictures, Tanya!))

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a sweet picture! Glad you had a fun Meet your Teacher night. Ours got cancelled last night due to the fugitive event - oh my! We go today for our Kindergarten picnic and to meet Brady's teacher. Glad to see that you figured out how to post pictures. I still don't know how to, Jonathan has to help me every time :) Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how Nathan(iel)'s first day of school was.