Thursday, September 07, 2006

Cute, cute, cute

Okay, I blog WAY too often. Can't help it! I get excited about a funny story I want to share (or a sermon), you guys keep telling me you're reading, & I want to keep showing off my excellent writing talents...it's a never-ending cycle! Seriously, though, I tell everyone about my blog, I wait for comments or to hear someone's been reading it, & then someone tells me they read it & what do I do?? I get all embarrassed. I mean, was I expecting you to read this or not?!

Here is the long-anticipated cowboy picture from the yard sale (no, it's not Halloween)...I just wish you could get a better view of Jeremy's boots (yeah, shorts and boots).


Furthermore, are these kids cute or what?
That was two years ago (before Derek was born) when Jeremy was in the "Cheese" phase that Derek recently passed through.

And this is Derek. Most of the time I don't see the resemblance between my kids as easily as the rest of you do, but this is hard to miss!

Can you believe this: in November, our youngest child will turn 2. This is the first time we've had a youngest child turn 2. Yeah, you figure that out!

4 comments:

Bob Bliss said...

Really cute pictures!! And I'm not prejudiced or anything.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!! I love reading your Blog. You have such a way with words.

Our Family said...

Lisa, your boys are precious! I am so glad that we have been able to reconnect. I love reading your blog. You crack me up and also get me thinking a lot. Thanks for doing such a great job.

Marie said...

I think we might have the same number of kids, the same distance apart! I have yet to have a youngest child turn 2! Your boys are adorable! Glad I found your site