Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thanks for playing!

I am very happy to see 9 comments on my last post (even though 2 are mine & one was an extra one of Molly's from some phantom blog name). But I know there are more of you out there!! We just need one more to be a winner!! Who was holding out for #7?? Go to my last post if you'd like to participate in a fun little game.

Seriously, I really appreciated all of you playing, especially those of you that don't normally respond to these surveys. (When I've gotten emails in the past like this, I have answered about half of them--sometimes they are too long!) Next time I will try to think of more clever answers, although I'm not very clever, so it might take a while. I'm open to suggestions. I have also seen movie trivia questions on other blogs, but I don't remember quotes from movies very well, so I wouldn't even be able to come up with good questions. We'll see.

Hope you're having a good week so far!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

confession: i dont necessarily remember all the quotes i use either.

Lisa said...

Oh, well then!! Maybe I'll look up some with google or something.